We’re on the hunt for a Hyper Organized, Customer-Centric Office Administrator to join our team!
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. If you have an outgoing and direct personality with the ability to get sh*t done on time by being bold, telling us what you need, not afraid to ask questions – you are who we are looking for!
Part-Time to start, approx 10 hours weekly leading into more hours over the next few months.
- Experience with both PC and MAC
- Experience with Gmail, Google Calendars, Google Drive, GSuite, Project Management apps and programs
- Amazing customer service for handling incoming emails, replying to Facebook + Instagram DM’s and other forms of customer communication
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases and various software
- Managing payments to contractors and vendors
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Great communication skills
- Inside sales experience
- Event planning and management
- Virtual Assistant experience
- Social Media marketing experience
- Shopify store management
- Comfortable working both independently at your home and in our home office
- Background in Marketing via previous work experience or post-secondary education