Instagram for Business: Newbie Edition
November 22 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$175.00
Are you an Instagram Newbie? Have you recently launched a new business and are quickly realizing how powerful Instagram could be for your business? Then you are in the right place!!
TWO DATES to choose from:
- November 22nd | 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- November 29th | 5:30 pm -7:30 pm
Location: SWTCH HOUSE OFFICE, 204-37760 Second Avenue, Downtown Squamish (above Cliffside Cider)
**FREE CIDER included! Feel free to bring your dinner**
- The History of Instagram (where it started and what that still matters)
- Interesting and Helpful Instagram Facts + Features
- Instagram Account Set-Up Overview (even if you already have your account set-up, we bet you missed some important details and features)
- Customizing Your Instagram Bio
- How to Make a Post and Make it Stand Out!
- What are Hashtags + Do You Need Them?
- How to Make a Story
- Fun and easy features you can use to make your stories stand out
- How to Review Your Insights
To learn about Reels, watch out for our Instagram Reels Workshop coming soon. We need more time to go over all of the How To’s and Features for creating stand-out Reels!
What to Bring:
- Your fully charged phone
- Your notepad